Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants with Apple and Honey Dijon Mustard

I just made this the other day and it was good. A perfect lunch idea for kids or an easy party finger food. I was wingin it so everything is appx. It was so quick and easy!

2 cans refrigerated croissants
1/4lb thin sliced deli ham (I used a brown sugar ham but I might try black forest next time.)
1 apple (I used gala and it was good something less sweet would be good too.)
cheddar, muenster, havarti or jack cheese.
dijon mustard
honey

-preheat oven according to croissant package
-line two baking sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray or use parchment paper

-slice apple into thin slices - I kept the skin on mine
-cute ham slices in half
-shred or slice cheese
-mix dijon and honey together to your likeness

lay out your croissant triangle, spread on some mustard, next the ham, then the apple and lastly the cheese. Roll up and bake! The cheese melts out a bit so you might want to try and pinch the ends together a bit to avoid too much mess.

Enjoy!

Ross Tiner



No comments:

Post a Comment